netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NetBeans roadmap updates
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 23:38:18 GMT
Indeed, let's discuss it again after the last release of 2019. I think we
can handle it. We should not overreact. In the meantime, can you consider
spending less time sending long e-mails? We need your enthusiasm to be
focused on actually helping with the Apache NetBeans releases -- maybe you
can participate in the NetCAT process or in the PPMC process -- your name
is not here, where it should be:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/2

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/59deb812e0f9632291d0e4dfacc364fdaf6055348a35cae42f56f760@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Thanks,