netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Some of my thought regarding NetCAT 10
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 12:51:16 GMT
I don't think we need to distinguish NetCAT issues from others but if
you want to see all issues which respondents of Community Acceptance
10.0 survey warned about as potential blockers, you can use this query:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=affectedVersion%20%3D%2010.0%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20ca_survey

-Jirka