netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Some of my thought regarding NetCAT 10
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 11:52:54 GMT
I have to agree with Sasha. I understand Geertjan what you want but
that's what we have the CA survey for. Everyone can point out which
issues are the "world-would-be-better" ones for them. We just need to
wait for the responses.

And as for "netcat-10" labels I am afraid it's not a good idea too. Or
are we going to ignore bugs which were not filed by NetCAT participants,
because we consider them less qualified/relevant? I hope not.

-Jirka

Dne 2.11.2018 v 12:32 Sasha Alexander Romanenko napsal(a):

> That defeats purpose of issue tracker. This information needs to be readily
> available on report or query, not dispersed emails.
>
> пт, 2 нояб. 2018 г., 7:30 Geertjan Wielenga
> geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com.invalid:
>
>> Maybe one way to approach this would be to ask everyone in NetCAT to list 3
>> of the issues they filed that they'd prioritize for fixing over all others,
>> regardless of whether they're blockers, i.e., simply 'my world would be a
>> good deal better if the following 3 were to be fixed', just add them as a
>> response in this thread.
>>
>> Gj
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 12:28 PM Alexander Romanenko <
>> alex@alex-tech-adventures.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I was setting "affected version" to 10 for my issues - it looked like
>> that
>>> was the label for this iteration of testing, so could maybe search by
>> that
>>> too.
>>>
>>> пт, 2 нояб. 2018 г. в 7:18, Geertjan Wielenga

>>> NetCAT

>>> ones
>> check
>> add a