netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Christian Lenz <christian.l...@gmx.net>
Subject Key bindings for VCS (Git) missing
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 15:19:13 GMT
I exported my Keymap profile from NetBeans 8.2 (Only the KeyBindings), after I imported them
into NB 10.0 VC3, I got a message that not all bindings could be found, see the log.

I didn’t have a look into the log but I wanted to test it so I hit Ctrl + Alt + R, Ctrl
+ Alt + M for Revert Modifications for Git, but Nothing happened. So I checked the Options
and I searched for my key, no result and I searched for Revert Modifications and also no result.
I search for branch or checkout, Nothing. I switched the profile back to the normal „NetBeans“
one and also no result.

So can someone check it back please whether we still have keybindings for VCS, my case was
git but for SVN or mercurial too?

Cheers

Chris