netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: tests needing volunteers
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2018 20:55:05 GMT
On 10/27/2018 02:20 PM, Walter Nyland wrote:
> Happy to do more -- they're not hard and we should easily get to 100%
> done if we work together and assign the remaining ones to those who
> volunteered to participate (and remove all those from people who
> volunteered, especially for multiple assignments, and ended up doing
> none).
I don't think it's the end of the world if we don't get to 100%. Our
coverage is comparable to that of some previous NetCATs that had a lot
more participants.

If anyone would still like to volunteer for a specific test, please
speak up and I'll assign it, but we are supposed to finish this weekend.

Walt, which ones look interesting to you?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)