netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject exception reporting with Apache
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:15:16 GMT
On 10/08/2018 10:14 PM, Alied Pérez Martínez wrote:
> I meant the good ol' exception reporter, which would connect to good ol'
> Netbeans' bugzilla and report the stack trace along with the IDE log in
> your behalf. That was very handy whenever I broke the nightly at work.
> (some people live in the edge; I work in the edge :-D)

Well, there is a JIRA plugin, although it needs some love. There was a
discussion about it last year on the dev list:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4cfae3612aa9de57678dde5572500f337e0e45abfa89e65817ccaeab@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

> P.S. From now on, all things ol' shall be good as well :-)

I say that every time I turn on my Commodore 64.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)