netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [Urgent] Review of test specifications by Oct 8
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 22:19:25 GMT
I have updated tribe memberships for all NetCAT participants so everyone
should be now able to edit all test specifications belonging to tribes
they are members of. If someone can't sing in, please let me or Glenn
know and we will reset your Synergy passwords.

In addition to that I took the liberty of assigning every test
specification to somebody hoping this will not be perceived as a
pressure but rather as a way how to simplify communication to have
maximum test specs reviewed by this Sunday - 10/7.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Test+Spec+Reviews

Let me please know if you are offended by this and I will apologize to
everyone personally who signed up to NetBeans Community Acceptance
Testing program but does not want to help with community acceptance testing.

Have a great day and thanks to all kind reviewers!

-Jirka