netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: PHP Remote Testing
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 03:24:13 GMT
On 10/16/2018 06:55 PM, Rodrigo Teixeira Andreotti wrote:

Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese, although Mr Google does :) If you'd
like to send a project, I'd be happy to hold onto it until we are ready
to work on the next NetCAT.

> With regard to this part:
>
> I'm not sure how Synergy is meant to handle this if it's done anyway. I
>> would say restart it (rather than resuming it) and pick up where you left
>> off.
>>

> Unfortunately, if I click on restart it will eliminate all test progress
> (at least a warning is generated with this alert).

I believe what gets eliminated is any issue numbers you attached and the
record of how much time it was taking you to complete it. The issue
numbers could be easily re-entered.

> Again, I apologize if my previous message implied to be a complaint, I am
> here to try to help as much as I can within the project.

Not at all, NetCAT needs to find a new direction now that the Apache
NetBeans community is running it ourselves, and all input is welcome.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)