netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From constantin drabo <drconstan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: NB 10 Testing
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:17:40 GMT
Hi Jiri,
Could you assign to me a couple of tests I will work on.
Constantin

?? La Terre est le berceau de l'humanit??, mais on ne passe pas sa vie enti??re dans un berceau.
??
- Constantin????E. Tsiolkovski , p??re de l'astronautique?? et de l'a??rospatiale modernes.
________________________________
De : Jiří Kovalský <jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com>
Envoyé : mardi 30 octobre 2018 01:57
À : netcat@netbeans.apache.org
Objet : Re: NB 10 Testing

Yes, the test run is still open until 10/31 COB so anyone who didn't
complete their test assignments please do so in the remaining time. We
still need:

Debugger - Breakpoints - 67.8% completed only
Profiler Test Specification (embedded_profiling)
Profiler Test Specification (sql_profiling)
Form Editor - Gaps Visualization Test Specification
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification
[VCS] CVS
[API Support] Projects Wizard
[API Support] Separate Cache Directory
PHP Continuous Integration
Java Code Completion - 55.2% completed only
[VCS] Subversion - 27.9% completed only
Profiler Test Specification (ide_profiling) - 25% completed only
Form Editor - Internationalization
[VCS] Subversion - 58.8% completed only
Profiler Test Specification (heapwalker) - 25% completed only
Profiler Test Specification (sql_profiling)
Form Refactoring Test Specification

We are now at 82% while during NetCAT 9.0 we were able to test 88% of
the features. Can we get anywhere near that?

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29

-Jirka