netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Peter Hull <peterhul...@gmail.com>
Subject [profiler] Free Form Project
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2018 10:01:25 GMT
At the moment, there are no tests for profiling a Free Form Project.
http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/suite/2246/v/1
I am happy to try and produce something but:
1. Are there any particular features that would make profiling free
form projects different from NB-created ant projects?
2. I would need to create a project and put it somewhere for others to
test (all the other ones I've seen use the built-in Anagram game
sample) - maybe a github repo?

If the answer to (1) is "nothing" then could we drop this section altogether?

What do you think?

Pete