netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Junichi Yamamoto <junichi0...@gmail.com>
Subject Verification for new PHP signature files
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:35:32 GMT
Hello NetCAT team,

NetBeans has new PHP signature files now thanks to Tomas. Are there
people who interested in them? (Could someone please test them?)
They are used for code completion feature. They should contain more
classes, functions, constants than before ;) It is available in a
Jenkins build[1].

I generated them from the latest PHP manual. So I hope that they also
contain documentation related to PHP 7.3. (but I'm not sure actually.)
If there is no problem, we would like to merge changes[2] into the
release branch.

If there is a problem, please let me know. I'm going to create a PR
for the release branch this weekend.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-linux/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/nbbuild/
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/982

Thanks,