netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Alexander Romanenko <a...@alex-tech-adventures.com>
Subject NetCAT 9.0 Volunteer
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 17:59:36 GMT
- *ID* - 32
- *Name* - Alexander Romanenko
- *Country* - Canada
- *JIRA* - alextech
- *Synergy* - alextech
- *E-mail* - alex@alex-tech-adventures.com
- *Operating System* - Windows 10
- *Platform* - 64b
- *CPU* - 4 x 3.4 Ghz
- *RAM* - 24GB
- *Availability* - 5hours
- *Tribe* - PHP
-
- I would like to mention that the restriction of not including "secondary"
systems is problematic for me because I work on windows 10 and Kubunu Linux
interchangeably 50/50 throughout the day.  I work on desktop, then pick up
laptop with changeset copied to it and continue working on the road or
coffee shop. Thus, even if a tool works well on one system but not the
other, I cannot use it. Therefore, if any issues found, I hope to be able
to report them against either environments.