netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Alexander Romanenko <a...@alex-tech-adventures.com>
Subject Re: PHP framework handling in an old style.
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2018 21:29:12 GMT
" it was still possible as from the specs" yes it was, to get it installed,
but once installed it cannot be really used. The spec is clearly
incomplete, only stopping at installation without testing actual usage the
way other specs do.
"Only one, what was not possible, I couldn‘t list the doctrine commands, I
don’t know why, but this is a Problem from the doctrine CLI " which is
entire point of using the plugin. Why mislead quality control saying the
library is installed successfully but should not be used past that?

As a compromise, I did not use pear but pointed the project to an existing
doctrine project with it already installed through composer and THEN did
netbeans detection. This seems to have fixed your listing of commands
problem, so I believe the spec should be updated to do that at least.
However, many of commands do not work with error "The helper "em" is not
defined." and constantly hanging on annotation completion the way described
in https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/php/screencast-doctrine2.html.

Trying to create a new project based on doctrine creates an incomplete
configuration without needed "cli-config.php" pointing to entity manager,
which is why I think yours failed too.