netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Alexander Romanenko <a...@alex-tech-adventures.com>
Subject Re: [Urgent] Review of test specifications by Oct 8
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 17:50:58 GMT
I can answer #1. The table points to current latest version of the spec. If
it points to 8.1, then it means that version 10 has not changed from 8.1,
which is fine. If you see something there that is no longer accurate for
10, you press "clone" and it will generate one for version 10.

For better understanding/visualization this table helped me:
http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specifications