netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: NetCAT testing begins!
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 07:52:34 GMT
Thanks Glenn! I'm finding the Pause functionality very helpful, i.e., if I
have a half hour in between other things, I do the next part of the test
run, press Pause, and then send the latest results in, and then come back
later again and continue where I left off. That means I don't need to do
everything at once, but in stages. Very helpful.

Thanks,

Gj