netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [vcs] NetCAT 10
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 12:20:12 GMT
You're a bit late to the party, it's the last week of NetCAT 10. :-)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10vc1

The above is where you get the distro to use for NetCAT testing, with all
other info included there.

The tribe leaders concept seems not to be used this time round, would
indeed be good to use that next time.

We're all learning here, some things going well, some things need work,
your involvement would be appreciated, pick one or two test specs, work
through them, provide feedback.

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/236/v/2

Hope this gets you a bit further.

Thanks,