netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Updating a NetCAT spec and assigning issues
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 09:14:05 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to NetCAT, first time I am ever doing this, and so here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Test+Spec+Reviews

...I can see I am assigned to:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/236/v/2

In the above, in "Changing scope of template", i.e., item 11 in part 3
"Code Templates", I have two questions:

1. The text says "switch to scope tab". That should be 'Contexts' instead
of 'scope'. So I would like to change the test spec to say 'Contexts'
instead of 'scope'. How do I do that?

2. I have discovered a problem and created an issue, so I reported it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1362

Is there anything more I should do, i.e., must I set a NetCAT flag for the
issue or associate it to the spec in some way?

Thanks,

Gj