netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Lots of "Completed 0%"
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 12:32:00 GMT
I think any assignment that is still at "0% completed" by EOB Monday (in
your timezone, Glenn), without an indication from the assigned person that
they're planning to work on it, should be reassigned -- and great that we
have several people available for that purpose.

At the same time, anyone is welcome to volunteer for any spec that has been
assigned to anyone else, no harm in having more than one person working
through a particular spec.

Gj