netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Holman Zsolt <holman.zs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blocking issues
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2018 12:29:59 GMT
Hi,

I faced runtime exceptions while testing various functions of "Java
Navigation" (1511, 1515, 1517, 1468). I rated them as Major issue, however,
I feel that they might be caused by the failure of environmental settings
(eg JDK).

Zsolt

Peter Hull <peterhull90@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 27., Szo,
0:20):