netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Josh Juneau <juneau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NetCAT test assignments
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2018 04:14:01 GMT
Thanks for the note Glenn.  I think that the current process works okay.  I like the workflow,
and I believe that people will just need time to get through their test cases.  Id say give
it another week and see how the progress goes.  I would be willing to bet that this week will
be more active as we are creeping closer to the deadline.

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866