netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Volunteer test spec reviewer
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:06:07 GMT
On 10/08/2018 07:31 AM, jannie van niekerk wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm registered as a NetCAT participant:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Participants
>
> But I'm not listed as a reviewer for any test specs:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Test+Spec+Reviews
>
> Interested in working on Java-related test specs, could I take one over?

Your participation is most welcome! I see you are in the Java Editor
tribe, and there are several unreviewed specs in that area:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Test+Spec+Reviews

Just change the assignee for the spec you want to review and have at it!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)