netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Walter Nyland <walternyl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Lots of "Completed 0%"
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:42:24 GMT
 There are no items denoted as "Completed 0%" that have issues raised for them.
Can those who have multiple items assigned to them all at "Completed 0%" respond and say what
their intentions are? Are they suddenly going to do all their tasks at once? Or should we
just removed all those names that have "Completed 0%", especially where there is one name
that has multiple of these assigned to them?
Walt

    On Thursday, October 18, 2018, 1:12:54 PM GMT+2, Daniel Warren <DanielWarren@idrsolutions.com>