netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Walter Nyland <walternyl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: tests needing volunteers
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2018 12:26:14 GMT
 I don't know how to sign up to the specs, can you assign one -- any one of them -- to me?
Walt
    On Saturday, October 27, 2018, 11:20:45 PM GMT+2, Glenn Holmer <cenbe@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 On 10/27/2018 04:08 PM, Walter Nyland wrote:
> Any of them. All this back and forth also wastes times -- just put my
> name next to a few that are on 0%.
Again... we're not frantic about this. And I've avoided just throwing
tests to the four winds because I don't think they'd get done that way
either. Given your experience with NetBeans and your available time,
which specific tests would you like to volunteer for?

P.S. For the next NetCAT, I feel very strongly that we need to dispense
with the "assignment" of tests and let people just pick a spec, run
through it, and report the results (and issues raised, we still need a
way to track that).

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)