netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [profiler] Free Form Project
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2018 18:58:26 GMT
On 10/07/2018 11:54 AM, Peter Hull wrote:
> OK, done but it seems to have been added as a NB 9.0 test case.
> Hopefully someone can fix this. Sorry old hands, this is my first time
> on this...

No, that's OK because 9.0 in this context means the most recent spec. If
you look at this page:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specifications

you'll see that they're kind of all over the place. I think we should
copy the entire previous spec with the new version number as a name when
NetCAT starts in order to avoid confusion, but I'm not exactly sure how
that works...

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)