netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Updating a NetCAT spec and assigning issues
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 19:02:18 GMT
[snip]

Dne 6.10.2018 v 15:51 Glenn Holmer napsal(a):

>> Is there anything more I should do, i.e., must I set a NetCAT flag for the
>> issue or associate it to the spec in some way?
>
> In the same area of the page, on the right, is a "Report issue" link.
> Jirka, can you confirm that this is how we should report issues to have
> them show as reported by NetCAT? I already reported one just by going
> straight to JIRA :(

Unfortunately, the integration with JIRA is not working smoothly. So far
only references to already existing issues work. However, we no longer
track NetCAT issues differently that any other bugs so reporting new
bugs directly through JIRA is exactly what we should do.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck!

-Jirka