netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Walter Nyland <walternyl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: NetCAT test assignments
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 07:47:11 GMT

I think not everyone who signed up for NetCAT has a test spec assigned. Given that, there
should by default be one test spec assigned per person instead of multiple per person and
then anyone who completes their test spec should speak up and have a new one assigned to them.
I plan to have mine done today. Maybe others can indicate when theirs will be done and then
those who don't respond we'll know we should take their test spec from them first when someone
else completes theirs.
Thanks,
Walt

    On Sunday, October 14, 2018, 6:14:08 AM GMT+2, Josh Juneau <juneau001@gmail.com>