netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject [Urgent] Review of test specifications by Oct 8
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 10:06:31 GMT
Hello fellow NetCAT geeks,

    as Glenn has mentioned in his NetCAT 10.0 invite last week, the very
first task for everyone joining this program is the review of test
specifications. To coordinate this effort we have created the following
Confluence page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Test+Spec+Reviews

    We only have this single week for the reviews so we would like to
kindly ask all NetCAT 10.0 participants to sign-up as reviewers of one
test specification each belonging to their tribes of choice and then
actually doing that review. :)

    The review means a simple verification that specification matches
reality. If you spot only minor inaccuracies (spelling, grammar,
formatting, missing steps and so on), then just update the current
version of the test specification. If there are changes in the
functionality that would make the test specification incompatible with
previous versions of the IDE, please clone the test specification for
Apache NetBeans 10.0 before updating it.

    And last but not least, please keep that tracking Confluence
updated. Let me once again repeat that we need to have the test
specifications updated by 8th of October before the actual testing begins.

    Please, please help and contribute your time to this important
NetCAT starter!

Thank you very much!

--
Jirka & Glenn