netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Walter Nyland <walternyl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: tests needing volunteers
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:20:26 GMT
 Happy to do more -- they're not hard and we should easily get to 100% done if we work together
and assign the remaining ones to those who volunteered to participate (and remove all those
from people who volunteered, especially for multiple assignments, and ended up doing none).
Walt
    On Thursday, October 25, 2018, 3:22:58 AM GMT+2, Walter Nyland <walternyland@yahoo.com>