netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Walter Nyland <walternyl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Lots of "Completed 0%"
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 08:41:10 GMT
Hello all,
On http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/2, I see a lot of "Completed
0%".
Are those people assigned to those specs going to do them -- or they should simply release
them to others. Some of us have finished ours, I see several especially multiple assigned
to one person with all of them at "Completed 0%", that seem suspicious. Especially since
there isn't much time to get the specs done now.
It's the first time for me to be part of NetCAT, I am surprised at how simple it is to work
through a spec, I work on it half an hour here and half an hour there, and hence I am surprised
that there are so many "Completed 0%" in the list. Or are these people all planning to do
them all at the very last second?
Thanks,
Walt