netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Entering last week of NetCAT -- many "0% completed"
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2018 16:44:44 GMT
On 10/21/2018 11:36 AM, Leonardo Mora Obando wrote:
> My process in the row 15, shows 0% of process in Debugger - Miscellaneous<http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/290>,
but I finished since the last week. I changed the status in confluence to done.

> where I can change the status of this process to show the correct progress?.

There are two parts to testing:

1) review the test specification to make sure it's up to date

2) do the test run and report issues where necessary

Part 2 is found here:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/2

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)