netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject Down to the wire on test spec reviews!
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2018 14:52:21 GMT
OK fellow NetCATters, we are coming down to the wire on reviewing the
test specs. Our schedule was to complete them by... well, tomorrow. If
you look at the review status page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Test+Spec+Reviews

you'll see that, although we're doing pretty well, there's still work to
be done. Hopefully we can have the specs ready for full testing as soon
as possible. Also, reviewing the specs helps familiarize you with what
you'll need to do for the actual testing and plan accordingly.

If you couldn't find the time to do your reviews, please speak up and
someone else can step in to complete them. Remember, we are on a shorter
release cycle for NetBeans now, and we hard-working NetCATters have to
be able to ensure that everything is working as it should!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)