netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Christian Lenz <christian.l...@gmx.net>
Subject AW: SQL profiling
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:09:18 GMT
A bit off Topic, I like the feature too, but this is only working for Java Projects, Right?
It would be good, if we can have a Little profiler for plain SQL too, I mean in the DB section
of NetBeans. There is a MySQL profiler in the MySQL DB. I will create a ticket for that.

Back to Topic, my Question is, it is only working for Java/Maven Projects for the Profiler,
Right?

Cheers

Chris

Von: Glenn Holmer
Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2018 19:23
An: netcat@netbeans.apache.org; users@netbeans.apache.org
Betreff: SQL profiling

I guess it's too late to create a test spec for this ("Closed for
editing"), but just to give a shout out, this is a great feature of
NetBeans. You can profile your SQL queries and view by table, type of
SQL statement (regular, prepared, stored), type of command... you can
even search among the queries.

I created a Maven project and will upload it when I create this test
spec for the next NetCAT. I didn't encounter any issues when testing
this crazy cool feature.

http://wiki.netbeans.org/ProfilerSqlQueries

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)