netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Christian Lenz <christian.l...@gmx.net>
Subject WG: NetBeans 10.0 vc2
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:57:51 GMT
Ok the command prompt when you open NetBeans 10.0 vc2 is still there.

Cheers

Chris

Von: Christian Lenz
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018 20:55
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org; netcat@netbeans.apache.org
Betreff: NetBeans 10.0 vc2

Hey,

I tried to run NB 10.0 VC2. I use the Windows Defender SmartScreen and it was still activated
since I don’t know. NetBeans 8.2, NetBeans 9.0 and NetBeans 10.0 VC1 opened very well (NB
10.0 VC1 with the command line but I think that was fixed). Now when I start NB 10.0 VC2 I
got the Windows Defender SmartScreen prompt that my PC Prevent the start of an unknown app
with only one call to Action called „Don’t execute“. There is a link for „More Information“
where I can still run it. Similar message on pages with http and HTTPS.

So IMHO smth weird happened from VC1 to VC2. Maybe with the HIDPI stuff? Only guessing, I
don’t know.

Cheers

Chris