netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Possible to add smooths scrolling to NB 10.0?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 00:04:22 GMT
Hello NetCATters,

If you haven't seen it, this came up on the dev list:

On 10/15/2018 11:17 AM, Laszlo Kishalmi wrote:
> The real question is how it is affect the current NetCat process. If the
> NetCat people fine with this cherry pick, then I'm good to go with this.

Can the people who've completed some editor testing have a look and make
sure this doesn't introduce any regressions? And those who reviewed the
test spec, does this need any additional wording to verify that the
feature works properly? The JIRA link below explains what's being changed.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)