netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From <pe...@webparity.net>
Subject RE: exception reporting with Apache
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 03:21:02 GMT
Thank you and it's WORKING great!

You need to add a RIGHT CLICK option for the DICTIONARY. I found out how to add by ALT-ENTER.
Not a normal way... just a thought.

Peter Borreggine
Owner and Developer
Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO
WebParity.net
A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business
WA State License: 603-501-609
360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”
- Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alied Pérez Martínez <aliedperezmartinez@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 8:15 PM
To: netcat@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: exception reporting with Apache

I meant the good ol' exception reporter, which would connect to good ol'
Netbeans' bugzilla and report the stack trace along with the IDE log in your behalf. That
was very handy whenever I broke the nightly at work.
(some people live in the edge; I work in the edge :-D)

P.S. From now on, all things ol' shall be good as well :-)