netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <sk...@apache.org>
Subject RE: NB 10 Testing
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:13:48 GMT
Hi
 Sorry, was completely distracted by the maven utilities.
 Doing the " Maven Support Test Specification - Maven Platform" for windows 10.

Regards
Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Envoyé : mardi 30 octobre 2018 10:55
À : netcat <netcat@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : Re: NB 10 Testing

It should be over, but there's quite some test specs that have not been done yet -- so we're
extending it a little bit before doing the acceptance survey.

Especially these AFAIK, so if anyone wants to take one or two more, just say so:

Form Editor - Gaps Visualization Test Specification Form Refactoring Test Specification Form
Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification Form Editor - Internationalization Maven Support
Test Specification - Maven Platform support PHP Continuous Integration Profiler Test Specification
(embedded_profiling) Profiler Test Specification (sql_profiling) [API Support] Projects Wizard
[API Support] Separate Cache Directory [VCS] Mercurial (only 84,6% now) [VCS] Subversion (only
58,8% now)

Gj