netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From <pe...@webparity.net>
Subject RE: Verification for new PHP signature files
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:21:04 GMT
Everyone,

I'm using NETBEANS 9.x and after she sits idle for a few hours, it hangs. I make a change
and click SAVE and the IDE just sits there, doesn't resolve the save and I have to shut down
the IDE. The garbage collection indicator isn't above 650.xx.

When I open NBs 8.2x, the file I tried to save, has only a couple characters that I had typed
as NBs 9.0 tried to save upon hanging.

8.2 seems stable and but the garbage collection gets up to 1400+ at times. When I click multiple
times on that indicator, in both 8.2 and 9.0, nothing happens except that both IDES (8.2 is
faster), lock up until the indicator value drops to a reasonable value.

Thoughts?

Peter Borreggine
Owner and Developer
Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO
WebParity.net
A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business
WA State License: 603-501-609
360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”
- Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.