netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [news] NetCAT 10.0 proposal
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 23:01:27 GMT
This looks great!

I just wanted to ask for the NetBeans 10 Release Schedule, as it seems
we do not have it in the Wiki.
Shall we create a different page for that?
As far as I feel we have the "go through the PRs and merge" week this
week, finalize the scope by Sept 30.
cut the release branch, and do a voting candidate on 1st of October.
Am I in sync?