netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Efrem Mc <efrem...@gmail.com>
Subject NetCAT 10.0 Volunteer
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2018 04:07:37 GMT

From: Efrem Mc <efremmc2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: NetCAT 10.0 Volunteer
To: netcat <netcat@netbeans.apache.org>
Cc: Jiří­ Kovalský <jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com>, Jiří Kovalský (JIRA) <
jira@apache.org>

   - *Name* -Efrem McCrimon
   - *Country* - USA EST timezone
   - *JIRA* - efremmc2
   - *Synergy* - efremmc2
   - *E-mail* - efremmc2@gmail.com
   - *Operating System* - Wins 8.1/10, MacOS, and Linux 64bit  (prefer
   doing both Wins and MacOSX 10.x.x)
   - *Platform* -  64b (important if your RAM is 4GB or more)
   - *CPU* - i5, 4/6 cores 3.0Ghz; i7 2.2Ghz ; Mac: Intel Duo Core2, 2.x Ghz
   - *RAM* -i5 - 32GB, i7 16Gb, Mac 8Gb
   - *Availability* - 4-6 hours
   - *Tribe* -

   - Java GUI Builder - building client side graphical user interface,
   component palette, property inspector etc.
   - DB - support for JavaDB, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases