netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject [news] NetCAT 10.0 proposal
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:34:27 GMT
Hello NetBeans community,

    the November release of Apache NetBeans is quickly approaching so I
would like to propose a schedule for the NetCAT 10.0 program [1].
Release drivers for version 10.0 are JDK 11 features and PHP support.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Schedule

    Please take a look at this plan and share any concerns you might
have. I am specifically interested in opinion of Laszlo Kishalmi - our
Apache NetBeans 10.0 release manager. If no major objections arise, I
will officially start NetCAT 10.0 program on Thursday - 9/27.

Thanks for your feedback (especially the positive one :)!

Best regards,
-Jirka