netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Twig Template Plugin from the Update Center for NetBeans 8.2 need to be updated with later version
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 22:41:38 GMT
Hi Sarel,

    the only way to install Twig Template plugin into 9.0 is to register
the old development Update Center [1] into the IDE and install from
there. PHP was not part of the first contribution and 9.0 release so no
version of the plugin got to the standard distribution and UC mirrors.
This will be included in Apache NetBeans IDE 9.1.

[1]
http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nbms-and-javadoc/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/nbbuild/nbms/updates.xml

Best regards,
-Jirka