netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Ulf Zibis <Ulf.Zi...@CoSoCo.de>
Subject Re: How to install Netbeans IDE 9.0 on Ubuntu
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 14:20:04 GMT
Hi,

much thanks for your hints.

The problem was, that I extracted the zip to a NTFS volume, where file
mods fail:
/media/Sicherung/Software/

Now I see, that netbeans/bin/netbeans doesn't install NB, but just runs
it (in contrast to this guide
<https://netbeans.org/community/releases/82/install.html#install_zip>).

I'm really missing a installer, which installs in /opt and e.g. also
installs destop links, as it was provided before Apache times, at least
a detailed installation guide should be provided.

Thanks

-Ulf