netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Urgent: Verification of final 9.0 Update Center
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 10:06:11 GMT
Thank you Alied!

The fact that 9.0 version does not feature Java EE modules is as
designed but it is being donated and will be part of 9.1 version in
November. Right now the workaround is to register 8.2 _NetBeans
Distribution Update Center_ URL
(http://updates.netbeans.org/netbeans/updates/8.2/uc/final/distribution/catalog.xml.gz),
switch to *Available Plugins* tab and download the required plugins from
there.

Hope this helps,
-Jirka