netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Fabian Bahle <i...@funfried.de>
Subject Re: How to install Netbeans IDE 9.0 on Ubuntu
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 10:32:03 GMT
Hi Ulf,

for Linux you should always download the tar.gz because zip cannot store the file mods, therefore
you will have to do
cd /media/Sicherung/Software/Ab_08.05.2012/SW-Entwicklung/NetBeans/netbeans/bin/
chmod u+x netbeans

So you can actually execute the binary of NetBeans.

Regards,
Fabian

> Am 08.08.2018 um 12:14 schrieb Ulf Zibis <Ulf.Zibis@CoSoCo.de>:
>
> Hi dear people,
>
> I unfortunately did not have the time to contribute in NetCat.
>
> But now I want to install NB 9.0 on my Ubuntu 16.04.
> When I try to run netbeans/bin/netbeans from the extracted zip, I get (even with sudo):
> $ /media/Sicherung/Software/Ab_08.05.2012/SW-Entwicklung/NetBeans/netbeans/bin/netbeans
> bash: /media/Sicherung/Software/Ab_08.05.2012/SW-Entwicklung/NetBeans/netbeans/bin/netbeans:
Keine Berechtigung

> What is going wrong here?
>
> -Ulf
>
> Am 30.07.2018 um 13:01 schrieb Jiří Kovalský:
>> Hi team,
>>
>>   as you might already know after incredible 22 months of heroic effort of hundreds
of people the final build of Apache NetBeans IDE 9.0 has been released yesterday!