netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From "Sarel van der Merwe" <Sarel...@Totalindex.co.za>
Subject FW: Twig Template Plugin from the Update Center for NetBeans 8.2 need to be updated with later version
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 09:26:56 GMT
Hi Jirka,

Will it be possible, on standard distribution and UC mirrors for NetBeans
8.2 to do an update on the on Twig Template to version 1.28 The later
version includes Twig Auto completion that's a big nice to have, if you work
with twig

The newer version of  Twig Template is linked to the developer build, which
is not part of the instructions how to include plugins from 8.2

Please consider the move of the plugin into the standard distribution for
Netbeans 8.2.

Thanks
Sarel

-----Original Message-----
From: Jiří Kovalský [mailto:jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, 09 August 2018 00:42
To: netcat@netbeans.apache.org; Sarel van der Merwe
Subject: Re: Twig Template Plugin from the Update Center for NetBeans 8.2
need to be updated with later version

Hi Sarel,

    the only way to install Twig Template plugin into 9.0 is to register the
old development Update Center [1] into the IDE and install from there. PHP
was not part of the first contribution and 9.0 release so no version of the
plugin got to the standard distribution and UC mirrors.
This will be included in Apache NetBeans IDE 9.1.

[1]
http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nbms-and-javadoc/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/n
bbuild/nbms/updates.xml

Best regards,