netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@protonmail.ch.INVALID>
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 13:22:09 GMT
I put 5 days because last time it took even longer to get the votes... and we almost had to
extend the voting window.

Anyhow, this is good news!

We could prepare everything for July 29th (website, etc.) and announce on July 29th?

I believe the only problem with the mirrors might be the update center? Or are you talking
about the -bin.zip?

--emi