netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Urgent: Evaluation of 9.0 potential release blockers, #953 to be waived
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:19:50 GMT
Hi NetCAT team,

I have closed the Community Acceptance survey and published the results
here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Results+from+Apache+NetBeans+IDE+9.0+Community+Acceptance+survey

I have also did an evaluation of all issues which CA survey respondents
pointed out in the survey and hereby ask you for cooperation and taking
a quick look at the list and letting me know if you agree with my
conclusions:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Evaluation+of+bugs+reported+in+Community+Acceptance+survey+for+Apache+NetBeans+IDE+9.0

Last but not least, we have one critical issue (#953) which must be
waived if we as the NetCAT team want to proceed with releasing the VC3
build as GA. Hereby I am asking all members of Profiler tribe to approve
waiving #953 for 9.0 release.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-953

Since we want to start the IPMC voting thread today please reply ASAP.

Thanks to all who support my evaluations and approve #953 as a WAIVER
for 9.0!

-Jirka