netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Sven Reimers <sven.reim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans 9 profiler
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2018 12:51:20 GMT
Hi all..

I was part of the NetCat Profiler tribe and I remember having some problems
in the early phase but nothing later on...

I am using OS X... so maybe something
specific with Windows?

What version of Windows are you using...

@NetCat anyone able to reproduce?

I still have to check the crashdump...

But probably some feedback grom the JBS may be helpful

-Sven

Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com.invalid> schrieb am
Sa., 14. Juli 2018, 11:39: