netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 12:21:22 GMT
We currently have three IPMC votes (Bertrand Delacretaz, Ate Douma, and
Mark Strueberg).

That is enough for the vote to pass -- i.e., we have three IPMC binding
votes right now.

However, the vote is open for 5 days, starting from 2018/07/24 05:27:03
CET, which means on Sunday, 29 July -- assuming the vote doesn't go the
other way, which seems unlikely right now -- we'll be able to release
Apache NetBeans (incubating) 9.0.

However, just a note -- before we announce anything, we need to make sure
that after publishing the release that the Apache mirrors are updated
correctly first -- which takes a few days, based on earlier experiences
we've had so far.

Thanks,

Gj