netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Urgent: Help needed to check VC3 Update Center
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 07:36:07 GMT
Hi team,

    I again turn to you with an urgent request for help. I have
yesterday updated forwarding of HTTP requests for updates.xml.gz module
catalog from
incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-rc1/nbms/$1
incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-vc3/nbms/$1
but in my country it does not work, most probably because the content
has not yet been synchronized across all the mirrors.

    Can someone else please try accessing
https://netbeans.apache.org/nb/updates/9.0/updates.xml.gz in your
country and reply back with your findings?

    Without functioning Update Center I am certain that NetCAT 9.0
should reject releasing 9.0 version.

Thanks a lot,
-Jirka